Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 30967 times)

It's been so long so I can't fully remember everyone's names. I'm pretty sure I had a squad? I remember Nano, Minority, and I think a guy named Slicksilver. Mmm.. Cat123, and.. Darkknight, mmm.. Hanna.

I wish I could remember more, but there was a lot of them. I had to stop playing because I couldn't afford to get myself a computer after my old macbook broke down. Began to live my life, then got caught up with so much stuff.

I eventually got one, but Blockland had already died. It's good to see activity in the forums at least.

I recall few old school names now, coming to think of it. They were the first set of players hosting servers I joined with some neat builds.

Back in V15 or so there was one guy named Joks, then a little later I met Derrioth in one of his city builds, and then DrunkVampire.

why is your flak cannon modeled on a self-loading design but fires like an 88 anti-air/anti-tank gun
im not a weapons guy so i kinda just cobble stuff together from various ref pics. thought of it like a self loading design that doesnt fire super fast (iirc about 1 shot per second or so)

gotta admit i haven't actually tried it out sorry conan.

i'm sure nobody's wondered where i went, but i was known as Darwin for some time, my bl_id is 21549, played a lot back in the day

i got wind of this thread after looking through my steam library and realizing blockland is a thing and just went through the forums
i don't even wanna look through my post history, i know it's all awful, i was a very stupid kid and i'm sorry for subjecting this community to my immaturity

looking through these names really brings me back to the good days when this game was in its prime

i don't even wanna look through my post history, i know it's all awful, i was a very stupid kid and i'm sorry for subjecting this community to my immaturity
Welcome to the forums, I think most of us have been there.

I think I remember playing with a Darwin at some point. But I remember there was some string of numbers at the end or something. I dont quite remember for sure.

Either way, hello!