Blockland Forums > General Discussion

does anyone know what the "Drum Portal" is?

(1/2) > >>

Menderman:
i did some digging around and found this Reddit post that talks about this weird thing called the "Drum Portal"
after further digging around i found this forum post that has video links to whatever it's supposed to be, but they're all taken down

this has piqued my curiosity, does anyone know anything about it?

Foxscotch:
nothing. it was a fake video asablief made

Biqus:
That thread was kind of handicapped if i was still here 10 years later i would be embarrased

Menderman:

--- Quote from: Foxscotch on September 03, 2021, 10:24:25 AM ---nothing. it was a fake video asablief made

--- End quote ---
i know it's fake but it intrigues me none the less

Foxscotch:

--- Quote from: Biqus on September 03, 2021, 06:48:16 PM ---That thread was kind of handicapped if i was still here 10 years later i would be embarrased

--- End quote ---
actually being here ten years ago is the perfect excuse. at least we have nostalgia for the game and its forum. what's really pathetic is sticking around now, in this poor state, when you don't even have that excuse
--- Quote from: Menderman on September 04, 2021, 01:03:28 PM ---i know it's fake but it intrigues me none the less

--- End quote ---
that thread contains the entirety of its lore. it's actually weird that it ended up in a reddit post. maybe the OP is asablief lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version