Author Topic: back for my weird whatever-monthly nostalgia-fueled check-in  (Read 1903 times)

howdy friends, is there a discord or something to keep in touch? I haven't been on here in ages and would love to see what other people are working on in their adult lives / keeping in touch!

I miss this community, what a fantastic little nook we had

Sweet Eddy, you are a cool man!

nothing is going on anymore. i check one day and there is nothing interesting. i check 24 hours later and there is nothing interesting. lord tony has posted another pathetic little spam thread on his lonely path to surpassing freek despite knowing he won't make it ahead of rtb mod bot. maybe there is another sheepocalypse post in swifthyena's goose thread. it's boring and sad

not a bang, but with a whimper

not a bang, but with a whimper

I hate you for saying this,

Even if it might be true
Drama me

today i remembered this existed and thought itd be funny to randomly post after all this time

but im thinking about how 11 year old me just liked posting random stuff on here, and playing the game and being so fascinated with the complex architecture people built, watching so many different people make art with it, the maps, the gamemodes, the things people made, and the forums, it was surreal to be in that kind of community at that age. i remember being alienated all the time because of how young i was

its depressing