is it propaganda that is forcing me to hate china?

Author Topic: is it propaganda that is forcing me to hate china?  (Read 2293 times)

Why hate china?
idk maybe 'hate' is a strong word. something about how the gov't handled the hong kong protests just rubs me the wrong way.

I'm genuinely touched by the sudden influx of attention, but I want to humbly remind everyone that each protester you see in this video is now either in jail, in exile or in some form of hiding. Most can't escape, and now that the decades-old Hong Kong democracy movement has been completely crushed, they'll likely live the rest of their lives under Beijing's authoritarian rule. The protesters knew it would probably end like this, but they did it anyways, hence the rallying cry of "攬炒"... "if we burn, you burn with us".

Most of my friends now suffer from PTSD, depression or perpetual anxiety. Words and ideas that were once debated in public are now whispered in private - or not at all - out of fear that a neighbour or co-worker or family member overhears and decides to report you. I don't think calling Hong Kong a police state is an exaggeration anymore, and it's only the beginning.

Maybe it's too late for Hong Kong, but you can still learn from what happened here. I hope you realise that you're not alone, that your pain and yearning is shared by countless silent strangers, and that when enough people speak as one, you can move the needle of history. I've seen it happen.

Most of all, I hope you remember us.

Stop reminding of the atrocities they made.
Seriously, the type 63 internally is a abomination. Ducking make up your mind china.
Though I understood the need and it was partially a marvel they got it to work the way they did. I cant stand it.
Now their QBZ-95 is still a piece of crap. Your indian pot metal ak probably functions better. Heck a turkish shotgun is the same price and actually works.
They never should have stopped using the type 56. From sks to ak, at least it worked and was beautiful.

Thoughts on original Galil would be appreciated. I know its controversial. Good, bad, stolen? What do you think?

not exactly relevant to the current discussion on modern china but as a first born immigrant child from both parents who grew up in the cultural revolution, china sucked hard then, not just from the poverty levels but the authoritarian policy and culture in government that led them to believe in some very harmful things

like you can obviously see in them some everlasting bits and pieces even to this day of propaganda and even trauma. my dad told me once one of his childhood friends was apparently caught stealing from a ration depot or something never saw him again they were like 13

sometimes when i lived with my parents  i’d catch my mom late at night watching some state televised show also and from everything like soap operas you can still definitely hear and notice propaganda it’s weird but she doesn’t seem too or just doesn’t care idk

please i cannot be the only dude with weird sino split parents someone gotta relate right pls right

bro you didn't even give people 15 minutes. this is not the 2016 blf anymore. you gotta be patient

Stop reminding of the atrocities they made.
Seriously, the type 63 internally is a abomination. Ducking make up your mind china.
Though I understood the need and it was partially a marvel they got it to work the way they did. I cant stand it.
Now their QBZ-95 is still a piece of crap. Your indian pot metal ak probably functions better. Heck a turkish shotgun is the same price and actually works.
They never should have stopped using the type 56. From sks to ak, at least it worked and was beautiful.

Thoughts on original Galil would be appreciated. I know its controversial. Good, bad, stolen? What do you think?
Galil is what happens when the jewish think they're smart when it comes to gun design.
The RK62 is far superior (and is the parent rifle) to the Galil and doesn't have some of their awful design choices, like wtf is that extended dust cover latch? Why did they make stuffty sights? Why did they give it such a garbage charging handle that has no real good way of holding it?

the galil is like the best black ops gun doe

bottle opener doe
Cause those matzo eating little kikes couldn't stop using their magazines as bottle openers, loving oven dodgers couldn't even handle a real rifle.

There is but one gun and Kalashnikov is it's maker.

On authoritarianism, dealing with climate change doesn't necessitate living in an autocracy. Extensive surveillance, censorship and imprisonment of opposition are not justified.

Imperialism = bad

Genocide
why are they not justified? its not self evident