I just found a frog on my couch

Author Topic: I just found a frog on my couch  (Read 921 times)

I'm serious, this has never happened before. Why is he sitting on my couch?!

What do I do? How are you supposed to deal with a FROG SITTING ON YOUR COUCH WHEN YOU COME HOME AFTER A LONG DAY!

Looks pretty normal to me. Get him a frog jar and feed him the good frog food. You’ve made a new friend. If you throw him out you are forever cursed. Good luck.

im afraid that's not your couch anymore, you better start giving that frog all your material posessions before midnight if you wanna keep yourself and your neighbors alive
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 11:08:33 PM by Metalliku »

Hah to late I told him (or her) to pack his bags and gave him the boot jokes on him though I was already cursed

im afraid that's not your couch anymore, you better start giving that frog all your material posessions before midnight if you wanna keep yourself and your neighbors alive

Finally sweet release here I come.

i think we should talk in this thread a lot to overshadow any competitor threads

Looks kinda like a grey tree frog. If you touch them then rub your eyes your eyes will burn.

Depends on who’s cooking. Frog leg with Thai seasonings. So good. Please ignore this comment

Looks kinda like a grey tree frog. If you touch them then rub your eyes your eyes will burn.

Do you know this from personal experience?

Do you know this from personal experience?
Yep. I've also seen other people accidentally do it. Usually kids pick the frog up then touch their eyes.

https://srelherp.uga.edu/anurans/hylchr.htm

oh hell yes. little man moment

What little man?

Yep. I've also seen other people accidentally do it. Usually kids pick the frog up then touch their eyes.

https://srelherp.uga.edu/anurans/hylchr.htm

We he did want to but I didn't let the frog touch my eye, Wikipedia -
"The gray treefrog is capable of surviving freezing of its internal body fluids to temperatures as low as −8 °C (18 °F)."
What