Off Topic > Drama

I'm sorry for the things I've done

<< < (4/5) > >>

Black and White:
Have to keep it for the continuity, things get confusing if the Ava changes too often.

Nigel The Protagonist:

--- Quote from: Black and White on November 03, 2021, 02:05:20 AM ---Have to keep it for the continuity, things get confusing if the Ava changes too often.

--- End quote ---
forget continuity, i didnt like being known as the guy who had like an oc of the auditor from madness so i just said forget it

SBG:

--- Quote from: Nigel The Protagonist on November 03, 2021, 01:49:20 PM ---forget continuity, i didnt like being known as the guy who had like an oc of the auditor from madness so i just said forget it

--- End quote ---
put it back on. ive always associated the name nigel with that avatar since you had it

MunkeyCheez:
you act as if 2018 was like many years ago, when to me 2018 feels like last week.
leave the past be lad, let it go. no one's going to remember what you did when the forums vanish whenever that may be.

Trogtor:
also i love this reoccurring type of thread where people nobody knows come from the wood works yeas later to apologize with every fiber of their being for essentially stealing from a cookie jar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version