Off Topic > Drama

I'm sorry for the things I've done

<< < (2/5) > >>

soldier101@:
I believe we all were handicapped once in this game. I say just let it be. I am glad you are returning to your home. Welcome back.

bloody jumper:
If it ends up that Sugar actually faked her autism, it'll probably be the last huge twist of this forum's history.

Nigel The Protagonist:

--- Quote from: bloody jumper on October 12, 2021, 03:17:45 PM ---If it ends up that Sugar actually faked her autism, it'll probably be the last huge twist of this forum's history.

--- End quote ---
it would be a very very forgetin elaborate thing with the whole Arkadian fiasco where she would constantly cry about being groomed and bullied at like 4 am, literally a day after she agreed she'd stay off the damn server.

bloody jumper:

--- Quote from: Nigel The Protagonist on October 12, 2021, 04:23:08 PM ---it would be a very very forgetin elaborate thing with the whole Arkadian fiasco where she would constantly cry about being groomed and bullied at like 4 am, literally a day after she agreed she'd stay off the damn server.

--- End quote ---
Like I said, a huge loving twist. I don't think it's true, but you can't deny that it wouldn't be wild.

Trogtor:
i can promise you sugar did not fake her autism

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version