(1/6) > >>

King Tøny:
like everyone hates wearing masks and say anyone who wears a muzzle is a sheep

but like, masks hide you from facial recognition technology

you're less reconizable

oh and you're less likely to get sick from the common cold

masks are awesome and I'm glad they are normalized

Goth77:
I don't think masks are bad but I do think forcing people to wear them goes against human rights. If someone wants to wear a mask for their own protection that's fine, but they shouldn't shame someone else for their decision not to (happens all too often) just like the person not wearing the mask shouldn't shame the ones who decide to wear one.

wearing a mask in the winter is a good idea to keep you from inhaling so much cold air and getting sick, and yeah it does hide you from facial recognition technology too so it has it's benefits.

now on the contrary I've seen people literally jogging in 90 degree heat back in the summer with a mask on, or driving alone in their car with it on. to me it seems a little odd but hey it's just a clothing preference

Sheepocalypse:
They're uncomfortable and inconvenient. Thats why people don't want them.

But sometimes I'll go a few days without shaving and a neck gaiter covers up my disgusting neck beard. Other than that, meh.

soldier101@:

--- Quote from: Goth77 on October 22, 2021, 05:21:30 PM ---I don't think masks are bad but I do think forcing people to wear them goes against human rights.

--- End quote ---
This. Seriously making any mandate in America should and does receive negative feedback.

No one should force anyone to do anything in the land of the freeExcluding states NY, CA, NJ and several islands.

foulprairiedog:
there is not a human right to have your face uncovered

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version