Off Topic > Off Topic

college is not hitting for me

(1/4) > >>

Damp:
i might just be a lazy forget i am just a lazy forget but i'm finding that college and my major business is being butt right now. especially with technical classes like accounting i am really not excelling at. any advice, thinking about changing my major maybe or very maybe maybe dropping out god that would be awful

Folder:
accounting is buttcheeks bro. had a finance major but switched -> to history. I think writing is much more preferable then to lame brain numeracy.

Conan:
you can study stuff you find interesting and still get a business job if you develop connections/experience in business. i know a former blocklander who studied geology who now works at a big finance company

Blockomaniac:

--- Quote from: Folder on October 24, 2021, 10:06:01 PM ---accounting is buttcheeks bro. had a finance major but switched -> to history. I think writing is much more preferable then to lame brain numeracy.

--- End quote ---
this. I wish I had steered clear of accounting and finance in college. On my final semester of finance now though so I think it's too late to change. At least it's a good degree have, but I wish I had gotten into marketing instead :(

mod-man:

--- Quote from: Conan on October 25, 2021, 01:27:39 AM ---you can study stuff you find interesting and still get a business job if you develop connections/experience in business.

--- End quote ---
this right here is basically the key ingredient to any professional career you want. of course certain businesses will want the credentials, but im convinced any company actually worth working for will hire you so long as you actually know your trade and you can prove you're good at it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version