Off Topic > Games

Trying to find this weird game from my childhood i remember near nothing about

<< < (2/4) > >>

soldier101@:
Have you asked gaming exchange or Reddit yet?

CM1107ProjectInfinium:
forgor  :panda:

V2:
the only thing i can think of similar to this is okami

soldier101@:

--- Quote from: V2 on January 08, 2022, 07:22:06 AM ---the only thing i can think of similar to this is okami

--- End quote ---
There are still some differences but since its a old memory it could be.

CM1107ProjectInfinium:

--- Quote from: V2 on January 08, 2022, 07:22:06 AM ---the only thing i can think of similar to this is okami

--- End quote ---
i know for a fact it wasnt it was like ,zooboomafoo era point and click with FMV

forgot i have the ability to draw let me try drawing some stuff from memory. also i remembered something else.

i distinctly remember a scene like this, big towering castle in the distance with a long, thin odd bridge looming over a enormous body of fire and brimstone.

ALSO i remember like, a take on the garden of eden now that i think harder of it? basically the dog ends up in what looks like a vaguely ancient roman themed garden with a woman offering the dog an apple. refusing the apple just loops to her asking again if you'll take it, only way to get out of it is to back out of the screen

accepting the apple would kill you by turning you into like, a cooked chicken or something? like you just comedically transform into it, not you roasting on an open fire or something, you just immediately poofed into food?
it would game over immediately after

this all seems so loving weird and i know it is but i know it was REAL i PLAYED this around the same time that i played games like the amazon trail, the yukon trail, and the zooboomafoo CD games. it most CERTAINLY was a CD and not something downloaded, i didnt have internet then. its probably something you'd see like, brutalmoose review but i haven't seen it (then again i dont know what im looking for)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version