ZAPT Gamemode lagging the Server Host to stuff

Author Topic: ZAPT Gamemode lagging the Server Host to stuff  (Read 1637 times)

What the title says, i tried hosting on both legopepper's fix and joshua moon's rtb version, neither didn't stop killing my frames. Does anyone have a fix for it?

better pc

yeah better pc, my RTX 3080, i9 should be able to handle blockland

EDIT: my friends also tried hosting it and experienced the same issue with it lagging the host's game to stuff for no actual reason
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 10:43:57 AM by Ibaminus »

i remember sometimes my zapt prefs would completely break (all becoming blank), causing the bots to think every 1ms which was very laggy
try checking your prefs

Sorry confused you with someone else.
Does dedicated server work fine?
Not even the “fixed” zap release works?

i remember sometimes my zapt prefs would completely break (all becoming blank), causing the bots to think every 1ms which was very laggy
try checking your prefs
ill try that, I'll tell you if it worked or not

EDIT: Alright so lowering the numbers in preferences worked, thanks but i encountered another issue. Once I spawn multiple zombie spawns and configure them to spawn the normal zombie and then dupe it, only one zombie will spawn from one spawn which is the nonduped zombie spawn. Any way to fix that?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 01:04:57 PM by Ibaminus »

ill try that, I'll tell you if it worked or not

EDIT: Alright so lowering the numbers in preferences worked, thanks but i encountered another issue. Once I spawn multiple zombie spawns and configure them to spawn the normal zombie and then dupe it, only one zombie will spawn from one spawn which is the nonduped zombie spawn. Any way to fix that?
Save and reload bricks