Author Topic: Do not buy steelseries  (Read 839 times)

Almost certain their mice are designed to fail. Second mouse I've had from them and both have had horribly weak plastic bits on the inside that have broken within a year. First was a plastic piece that would slowly wear down as you clicked, second the mouse wheel plastic piece snapped on me.

If you have one and you have the warranty I highly recommend you consider returning it and getting a new mouse. Sucks because I like the sensors on them.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 03:29:40 PM by Soukuw »

idk anything about that i use the skytech mouse that came with my pc

to be fair every steelseries mouse i've had has broken.
I'm looking to get a Glorious Model O- Wireless; too bad theyre not out in pink :/

to be fair every steelseries mouse i've had has broken.
I'm looking to get a Glorious Model O- Wireless; too bad theyre not out in pink :/
I'm gonna buy a Zowie, they're $70 but hopefully it will last.

APPARENTLY QUAKE PROS BUY THEM SO THEY GOTTA BE GOOD RIGHT???

I've heard about their keyboards falling to pieces aswell. Although I remember having a pair of siberias that lasted me for like almost 6 years. I had them for so long that the head thingy that was held on with metal wire wore through and I had to repair it with rubber bands.

Been rocking a logitech g502 mouse for about three years now, would definitely recommend them.
Steelseries does have nice headsets but after a year the charger port went out on me.
So far majority of my brands are logitech except my keyboard, I had gotten one of theirs and the switches broke on me.