Author Topic: Playertype_Vests  (Read 2306 times)

Instead of an item, it would be a playertype. so you can put it on bots

You can put vest items on bots with some events
Here:

I'd change the values to something like 500-ish to make it faster
Unless you really want a playertype for some reason

You can put vest items on bots with some eventsUnless you really want a playertype for some reason

If the bot uses a weapon with aim, it will insta unequip the Armor/helmet etc.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 07:40:07 PM by cpt.mat »

This sounds like an issue with the mount slot overwriting or some sort of parenting issue with armor::mount / armor::unmount but it's hard to say for sure.

If you could please, attach a copy of the armor add-on here or provide a link. I can make you a custom event for equipping armor and helmets without needing to use them as an item.

Preferably you can just contact me on steam, username: Gothboy77 or discord @Gothboy#7511. If by chance I do not respond there is a nice discord server "BCC Blockland Content Creators" that is an amazing source of community help for blockland mod making. Cheers!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 12:00:45 AM by Goth77 »

This sounds like an issue with the mount slot overwriting or some sort of parenting issue with armor::mount / armor::unmount but it's hard to say for sure.

If you could please, attach a copy of the armor add-on here or provide a link. I can make you a custom event for equipping armor and helmets without needing to use them as an item.

Preferably you can just contact me on steam, username: Gothboy77 or discord @Gothboy#7511. If by chance I do not respond there is a nice discord server "BCC Blockland Content Creators" that is an amazing source of community help for blockland mod making. Cheers!

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=257456.0

I thank you for being interesed in the idea but, i do not know if i am going to use it for future projects. I do not wanna bother you with wasting your time on this.

But once again, thank you for showing support!

:cookie:

addon issue