(VIDEOS) Cpt,Mat's Chirstmas shorts!

Author Topic: (VIDEOS) Cpt,Mat's Chirstmas shorts!  (Read 1697 times)

Awesome cpt mat! You’ve really been a unspoken hero this holiday season. Can’t tell you how many times your shorts made my day just a little bit better!

Awesome cpt mat! You’ve really been a unspoken hero this holiday season. Can’t tell you how many times your shorts made my day just a little bit better!

Thank you, my friend! Merry Christmas!

I really think you've got a good idea making these little "YouTube reels" type videos. Your stuff gets recommended to me in my reels all the time (I assume cause I'm subscribed) and seeing cool or funny blockland content in bitesized, 9x16, portrait videos is honestly a genius move and it's something I'm going to steal in the future, and I mean that in a way that implies it is inspired directly by you and you deserve the credit for the idea 🧠

I really think you've got a good idea making these little "YouTube reels" type videos. Your stuff gets recommended to me in my reels all the time (I assume cause I'm subscribed) and seeing cool or funny blockland content in bitesized, 9x16, portrait videos is honestly a genius move and it's something I'm going to steal in the future, and I mean that in a way that implies it is inspired directly by you and you deserve the credit for the idea 🧠

Feel free to steal it :) It is awesome to know that i inspired you to make Blockland youtube shorts!