hello remaining blf denizens

Author Topic: hello remaining blf denizens  (Read 5973 times)

lazyheros a name i havent seen for ages

whats crackin? this is what im up to these days

whats crackin? this is what im up to these days

yo image is br0ke

they were right about me having autism lol

Hey speaking of this: how many of us were undiagnosed autistic kids on this godforsaken forum? I turn 30 next year and was only diagnosed a few months ago.

I spent the last 16 years playing a third party "Lego" game that basically qualifies as a special interest now because I can't let it go, so it's like, no loving stuff was I autistic this whole loving time lol

autism diagnosis is overrated. I am obviously autistic but a diagnosis won't do anything for me so what the hell do I care. it's not like there's autism medication
on the other hand I would love a diagnosis for whatever the hell is causing My Big Fat Executive Dysfunction because it sucks ass and makes work hard and maybe adderall or something would help lmao

Hey speaking of this: how many of us were undiagnosed autistic kids on this godforsaken forum? I turn 30 next year and was only diagnosed a few months ago.

I spent the last 16 years playing a third party "Lego" game that basically qualifies as a special interest now because I can't let it go, so it's like, no loving stuff was I autistic this whole loving time lol
playing bl at this point should be the autism test lmao

playing bl at this point should be the autism test lmao

You right