Off Topic > Games

Brickadia Wrestling Association - Golden Brick Gauntlet - 21/05 6pm EST

(1/4) > >>

HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION:

The Blockland Wrestling Association is back after 5 years of hiatus. We're now the Brickadia Wrestling Assocation and we plan on hosting our inaugural event at 6PM EST on the 23rd - stuff your Bricks.

The event will be around 2 hours long, consisting of planned matches, promos and impromptu matches between members of the crowd. Note that due to the lack of a wrestling weapon, fists or modding we'll just have to settle for stabbing each other to death.

If you want to participate in a glorified knife fight in the only squared circle known to Albanian lego games and call crowds of people virgins with negligible consequences then contact me and I'll give you a match. Note that those who do not sign up for a match beforehand may not be able to participate. Those who do sign up will also require a gimmick of some sort to distinguish them from the typical jabroni from the crowd.

Golden Brick Gauntlet Card

Match 1
"Macho Man" Randy Savage VS TBA
Singles Match for the BWA Championship

Match 2
TBA
Loser enters the gauntlet first

Match 3
TBA
Loser enters the gauntlet second

Match 4
Golden Brick Gauntlet
Winner faces the BWA Champion at Brickmania in July

stuff your Bricks Results

Match 1
Boney Nasty VS Raptor Boy
Singles Match

Match 2
Crowd Battle Royale
Winner, The Cuttah, faces The Bonerlifter

Match 3
The Bonerlifter VS The Cuttah
Flintlock Duel Match

Match 4
The Tide VS EL GORF
Singles Match

Main Event
Hulk Cryptogan VS "Macho Man" Randy Savage
Steel Cage Match for the BWA Championship

Nigel The Protagonist:

--- Quote from: HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION on April 05, 2022, 08:58:15 PM ---Note that due to the lack of a wrestling weapon, fists or modding we'll just have to settle for stabbing each other to death.

--- End quote ---
lol

King Tøny:
im down

I am a professional wrestler from daytime fighting league

AlexK²:

--- Quote from: HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION on April 05, 2022, 08:58:15 PM ---Note that due to the lack of a wrestling weapon, fists or modding we'll just have to settle for stabbing each other to death.

--- End quote ---

fail

Trogtor:
knifes are better anyways

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version