Off Topic > Drama

[BRICKADIA NEWS] Port, fiance of Evar, proven to like kids

<< < (4/38) > >>

Rendergoi:
Noedit: The bizarre fact that it takes a truckload force worth of convincing to sway people's (Brickadia players) opinions on admitted zoophile/hebephile in this community baffles, just for their block game.

New Years:

--- Quote from: Rendergoi on May 09, 2022, 12:06:29 PM ---This is just in complete bad faith.

--- End quote ---
ironic

Rendergoi:

--- Quote from: New Years on May 09, 2022, 12:12:43 PM ---ironic

--- End quote ---
Are you here to discuss anything of substance or to pat yourself on the back for nitpicking diction to smash those evil trolls?

Nicepoint:
Well, at least they're off the dev team now...

Rendergoi:
As if you had any doubt of the dissenters' intentions; the reply was posted in BCC and promptly deleted (though the sycophantic discussion rallying against the topic is surely allowed).

Conan is also on record for making a mockery of a teenager calling themselves a hebephile and describing that as "kids liking kids their age". I don't know about you, but I never was attracted to 10 year olds when I was 14-16. He also conveniently ignores the bestiality and nuclear family incest portions, both illegal.

If you want to defame and discredit the evidence, not only should you consider reading the entire document, you should actually address the counterpoints in the document and regurgitated in the topic.

I'll reiterate again that no person just spouts their interests in kids, incest, and bestiality as a developing teenager, where loveual preferences are the most subject-able to formation, and then just never have that interest again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version