Off Topic > Drama

[BRICKADIA NEWS] Port, fiance of Evar, proven to like kids

<< < (36/38) > >>

BrickQuake:
huh

Kayne weee:

--- Quote from: Awesomebread² on October 12, 2022, 03:37:52 AM ---you legally cannot post this gif in a thread about child enthusiasm accusations

--- End quote ---
Accusations?  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Posted from BLF_CL.py

CM1107ProjectInfinium:

--- Quote from: Conan on October 11, 2022, 10:21:26 AM ---if you do need to add water you can add a tiny bit and re-cook it/steam it since it drying out is it just reverting to the pre-cooked rice state afaik

--- End quote ---
i decided to do away with rice entirely and learned you can make a pretty filling and delicious meal by just. taking 4 thin chicken breasts cut in half, and cooking em in a pan, dumping a whole chopped sweet onion on top and putting some butter chicken sauce on it and stir it around. stuffs delicious yall gotta try it.
will post pics next time i make it

CM1107ProjectInfinium:

--- Quote from: CM1107ProjectInfinium on October 22, 2022, 12:15:55 AM ---i decided to do away with rice entirely and learned you can make a pretty filling and delicious meal by just. taking 4 thin chicken breasts cut in half, and cooking em in a pan, dumping a whole chopped sweet onion on top and putting some butter chicken sauce on it and stir it around. stuffs delicious yall gotta try it.
will post pics next time i make it

--- End quote ---

this stuff so good

AlexK²:

--- Quote from: CM1107ProjectInfinium on October 23, 2022, 05:15:20 PM ----img-
this stuff so good

--- End quote ---

looks yummy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page