Off Topic > Drama

[BRICKADIA NEWS] Port, fiance of Evar, proven to like kids

<< < (2/38) > >>

AlexKČ:
thanks for the doc

Conan:
imagine requiring people to click a google doc instead of posting the content directly here because otherwise you can't edit the post contents

exit:
so they said stupid stuff a decade ago, and haven't shown the same behavior in what, 7 years? "blockgang" really going downhill :(

c[_]:
omg!!!

Soukuw:

--- Quote from: exit on May 09, 2022, 09:41:04 AM ---so they said stupid stuff a decade ago, and haven't shown the same behavior in what, 7 years? "blockgang" really going downhill :(

--- End quote ---
I had some interactions with port as a kid and he would ask me for photos of myself. I was looking for friends and didn't really mind showing people what I looked like but once port got a photo he wasn't willing to send a photo of himself back. This was a huge red flag for me that got me really weirded out.

For most of us weird special interest stuff makes sense, we were all 13-20 years old and horny spouting out stuff on a forum, that's not weird. What's weird is being possibly over 20 and deciding to hang out with a bunch of kids and directly get loveual with them and instigate that kind of conversation while KNOWING they're underage.

Have a said stuff I regret? Hell yeah but I was looking to talk about research with other people /my/ age. I wasn't going on roblox hunting down 12 year olds while pushing 20 trying to get photos of them.

I also somehow, either because he told me or I found it myself got "his" address and looked it up on google streetview. It was blurred out and I hadn't ever seen that so I asked him about it, he said his parents did that. I have serious doubts an older couple would have the know how or even think about how to get google to blur their house. This was a huge sign to me he might make stuff up.

I also am not the only one who felt this way, I was talking to someone else who also felt port was creepy, they said he did the same thing to them with asking for photos but not sending any back. It's really weird to see other people coming to this conclusion now.
Also who are you, you're from 2017 and shouldn't know anything about this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version