Off Topic > Off Topic

Has anyone tested Onn. Bluetooth sport earbuds in the shower?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kelp:
or just play music from your phone

Awesomebread˛:
install a bluetooth surround sound stereo system in the shower

Mr Queeba:
ipx5 = not tested for dust resistance, will resist splashes and jets of water
so basically they /should/ be fine in the shower as long as you dont completely submerge them (e.g. if they fall out or something)
i would honestly just recommend using one of those shower speakers instead of earbuds since it'll be more comfortable and you wont have water and soap and other crud dripping into the earbuds

Mardalf:

--- Quote from: Trogtor on May 24, 2022, 03:14:27 PM ---guys this dude's tryna jack off to researchos in the shower

--- End quote ---

Actually no. Not sober me just thought not having to stop blasting classic metal into my ears to take a shower was an amazing idea, that could end badly heh.

Also this is basically my first ever adoption of Bluetooth earbud tech and I love it, I'd sort of stopped listening to music as much as I used to for years and basically only listened to it while driving untill now, now I use them every day.
ADD NOT ENDORSED BY Bluetooth earbud tech

Goth77:
onn brand is the apex of cheap electronics, their stuff is mostly bunk although I did buy an onn brand roku tv that was actually fairly well built for the price. as for bluetooth earbuds idk but wearing them in the shower seems like it would be uncomfortable

--- Quote from: Kelp on May 24, 2022, 05:22:04 PM ---or just play music from your phone

--- End quote ---
if it's loud enough and the audio isn't terrible yes

--- Quote from: plad101 on May 24, 2022, 02:27:21 PM ---Why not just use a speaker? Wearing earbuds in the shower sucks

--- End quote ---
this. a cheap bluetooth speaker even if your worried about it getting moisture damage. i've had the same cheap ass walmart clearance bluetooth speaker for like 4 years now surprisingly still works sittin on the back sink corner lol - i just pair it to my phone and play whatever

--- Quote from: Mr Queeba on May 24, 2022, 06:47:12 PM ---i would honestly just recommend using one of those shower speakers instead of earbuds since it'll be more comfortable and you wont have water and soap and other crud dripping into the earbuds

--- End quote ---
those are cool too but having them in the shower with you still makes the tech vulnerable even if it's "water proof" . plad has the right idea just have a bluetooth speaker in the bathroom with you outside of the shower, although i can see how showering with earbuds in would be immersive as forget

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version