Author Topic: I replied  (Read 1160 times)

cuz believe it or not I love ya'll and this game :)

it's worth stirring up a discussion whatever it may be

hows life with the gothboy lately?

not too bad, really. with age comes stress though, sometimes more than you feel you can bare...but you just have to learn to let it all go and move onto the next day otherwise you'll just be miserable tomorrow too. lol. aside from working alot and raising a family not too much has changed for me throughout the years other than my own personal outlook on life in some aspects. I'm still working on BL mods here and there in my spare time when I can though. thank you for asking I do appreciate it. may I ask, how have you been?

well im having an easier time than you since i dont have to raise a family just yet. ive been cruising through college and am trying to learn AutoCAD on the side. i know someone who works in a company that im gonna try to intern for. from what i know, once i get proficient enough with the program, it will be a chill job that i can just hold down for a bit. i do have a desire to start my own family like you did but it probably wont happen because i dont think i'll make enough to not be impoverished while doing it

well im having an easier time than you since i dont have to raise a family just yet. ive been cruising through college and am trying to learn AutoCAD on the side. i know someone who works in a company that im gonna try to intern for. from what i know, once i get proficient enough with the program, it will be a chill job that i can just hold down for a bit. i do have a desire to start my own family like you did but it probably wont happen because i dont think i'll make enough to not be impoverished while doing it
you got the right idea to finish out your education and acquire a sound job before settling down though, that alone is quite a task so respect+ indeed

« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 05:41:11 AM by Goth77 »