Off Topic > Drama

A final update from us

<< < (5/7) > >>

Foxscotch:

--- Quote from: Pixel on July 07, 2022, 10:40:03 PM ---I'm proud of you both for opening up that takes a lot to be vulnerable! night fox I can relate in being super loveual at an early age, did you know you're more predisposed to that behavior if you were loveually abused?

--- End quote ---
I did 😔
--- Quote from: Pixel on July 07, 2022, 10:40:03 PM ---op I know you said you don't currently go to therapy, nf I'm curious do you? obvi you don't have to answer that if you're not comfortable

--- End quote ---
nahhhhh and if I did I'm not sure I would ever be willing to talk about this with them. I've been doing ok just figuring stuff out on my own so far
--- Quote from: Pixel on July 07, 2022, 10:40:24 PM ---foxscotch not night fox idk where that came from lol, mb I'm high

--- End quote ---
well we are one and the same so either way is fine really

shyGriff:
Right now I'm trying to get into some kind of therapy program but the process is going pretty slow, we live in the US so everything kind of just sucks ass right now.
Also, I just remembered my parents used to read these forums, so on the off chance they're reading this now: Hi?
- The current host (prefers not to disclose his name here)

foulprairiedog:
cptsd gang
i wonder if there's real correlation between child abuse and letting kids use unmoderated chat services

plad101:
Gotta love realizing you can't remember most of your childhood and its likely due to various trauma from that time, I honestly don't remember most of what I've done here or elsewhere like 2013 and prior

Mr. Opioid:
cptsd gang but also probably not the best idea to open up about complex/vulnerable traumatic experiences and conditions on the blockland forums even if the forums arent entirely as aggressive as it used to be

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version