Off Topic > Drama

A final update from us

<< < (2/7) > >>

plad101:
That thread brings me back, what is it with this place and trying to have loveual tension between minors, stuffs weird.

Kelp:
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

shyGriff:
At this point it doesn't really concern us whether you believe us or not. We just wanted to put this out there so the people who do trust us enough can understand.
- Seven

Insert Name Here²:
why do i feel like this is bs lmao, you typing in this cryptic "us" way and signing off with each post all of a sudden

Masterlegodude:

--- Quote from: shyGriff on July 07, 2022, 06:15:46 PM ---At this point it doesn't really concern us whether you believe us or not. We just wanted to put this out there so the people who do trust us enough can understand.
- Seven

--- End quote ---
It's just odd that you haven't talked like this until now, even your first post upon your return appears normal

I'm not doubting that you've been through some messed up stuff here, a lot of people have, unfortunately, but this multiple personality thing seems a bit... sudden? And you've signed your posts as 3 different people, which is already one more than any one else i've seen with a multiple personality disorder

Is the DID diagnosis a recent thing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version