Off Topic > Drama

Plastiware was arrested for child research

<< < (32/36) > >>

Shock:
There's simply no happy ending or comeback story for this type of crime.

Your pathetic attempt at saving face by trying to explain yourself falls flat against the tens of thousands of children that are loveually exploited every year in the USA.
The people who view and download this content are as guilty as the people who commit and produce it.

I don't think any punishment or rehabilitation produced by the courts have affected your disposition for minors and I remain unconvinced that you have changed.
There's also no such thing as a former child enthusiast and all I can feel is contempt for you and the mental illness that you have.

If you aren't here to try and convince us, what the hell other reason are you here for? "Clarification"? Nobody cares about how life is going for a convicted love offender.

You are back here on a Lego forum at your own discretion telling us how your conviction wasn't fair (of which you had your chance to defend yourself in court) and for that reason alone I believe your rehabilitation has already failed.

Rendergoi:

--- Quote from: Shock on January 20, 2023, 03:59:05 PM ---There's simply no happy ending or comeback story for this type of crime.

Your pathetic attempt at saving face by trying to explain yourself falls flat against the tens of thousands of children that are loveually exploited every year in the USA.
The people who view and download this content are as guilty as the people who commit and produce it.

I don't think any punishment or rehabilitation produced by the courts have affected your disposition for minors and I remain unconvinced that you have changed.
There's also no such thing as a former child enthusiast and all I can feel is contempt for you and the mental illness that you have.

If you aren't here to try and convince us, what the hell other reason are you here for? "Clarification"? Nobody cares about how life is going for a convicted love offender.

You are back here on a Lego forum at your own discretion telling us how your conviction wasn't fair (of which you had your chance to defend yourself in court) and for that reason alone I believe your rehabilitation has already failed.

--- End quote ---

Crook:
I have no idea what a child nudist is. I can't even guess what you'd have to do to find one. That is 100% just public defender speak for "We got a clueless child to pose nude and let us take pictures of them"

foulprairiedog:
reminder that nienhaus, another child research collector of the BLF, was "going to therapy" too and he still contacted children with the excuse that it was OK because he's "recovering"

Kayne weee:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version