Off Topic > Drama

Plastiware was arrested for child research

<< < (33/36) > >>

Goth77:

--- Quote from: Plastiware on January 19, 2023, 09:50:40 PM ---I'm not proud of it, but children were among the images of nudists and I probably should have been more clear about that.  This is why I made it very clear that this was not an okay thing.  Still, I do not believe that my arrest, conviction, and sentence were fair given the circumstances.  Regardless, I had some unresolved issues that I'm glad have been straightended out.  Not really an apology so much as a clarification as to where I am, what I've done, and how I've paid my debt to society.

--- End quote ---
"it's not an apology just a clarification" "what I did wasn't right, but I'm not sorry."....wow. what you outta do is consider yourself lucky that you got off so easy. it's just forgetin sad dude.... you have so much talent and decided to do this kind of stupid stuff. what were you thinking plastiware? you forgeted up big this time man....

mod-man:

Mr. Bones:

--- Quote from: Plastiware on January 19, 2023, 09:50:40 PM ---I'm not proud of it, but children were among the images of nudists and I probably should have been more clear about that.  This is why I made it very clear that this was not an okay thing.  Still, I do not believe that my arrest, conviction, and sentence were fair given the circumstances.  Regardless, I had some unresolved issues that I'm glad have been straightended out.  Not really an apology so much as a clarification as to where I am, what I've done, and how I've paid my debt to society.

--- End quote ---
Consider trying Self Delete again please

News:
just reread this wtf XD

Aide33:
why the forget is a convicted child enthusiast coming back to defend himself on a lego forum

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version