Plastiware was arrested for child research

Author Topic: Plastiware was arrested for child research  (Read 36075 times)

coulda sworn iban came back here for a bit with an account titled "Not Important" but i cant find the name in the member list
do you mean Unimportant

coulda sworn iban came back here for a bit with an account titled "Not Important" but i cant find the name in the member list
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=145247
pro tip: if an account isn't showing up in members list, just go to the normal search and type "***" then type the account you're looking for in the By User box

then who tf was Unimportant

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=145247
pro tip: if an account isn't showing up in members list, just go to the normal search and type "***" then type the account you're looking for in the By User box
ah that's the one. and good protip too

weird cuz theres a thread saying hes ban on sight, yet i dont see badspot banning him for a post, or even making his own post announcing it. i wonder if he's still able to use that account...

he lived in the same state as me

gross

another bl user bites the dust =/

he lived in the same state as me

gross

another bl user bites the dust =/
i mean, he aint dead yet

Very late to this party, and very shocking if true. Not just this but also finding out through this thread that a bunch of other users were allegedly preds as well, god damn. I spent so much time here when I was underage, guess I should be happy that nothing ever happened to me (aside from having to witness the occasional shock content in the weekly Self Delete spam threads back in the day)

Hello.  I'd like to clarify some things, particularly the timeline of events.  Unfortunately, OP's research is correct.  In February of 2020 I was arrested because I had some loli and images of nudists on a laptop that the police had previously taken as evidence.  This is apparently enough to convict someone of attempt to possess CP in Colorado.  I am not saying that this is okay.  If you have any tendencies toward this kind of thing, seek help.  Talk to someone you can trust about this.  I guarantee there is someone in your life who will listen.  At any rate, at no point did I ever abuse or seek to abuse anyone, let alone any minors.  In July I was slapped with a protection order, forbidding me from contact with anyone under 18, which is why I was pretty scarce and cagey for the rest of that year.  The courts were slow due to COVID, and it took until January of 2021 for me to be sentenced.  I got two years on probation, no jail, which should tell you that what I had wasn't that bad.

As part of probation, I had to register as a love offender, re-registering every year on my birthday.  This is why the registry currently says May 2022, simply because that was my last birthday.  I'm still on the registry, but I'm going through steps to be removed.

Probation was strict.  Early on, I couldn't handle the changes to my life, and I attempted Self Delete.  This resulted in me being hospitalized for a month and unable to walk for much longer.  I'm almost fully recovered now, but I'm still going through physical therapy for strength and pain relief.

My probation ended earlier this week, and I've been gathering the courage to address this situation.  I've served my sentence and been through therapy, and now I'd just like to be able to move on with my life.

I have no intention of retiring the names Plastiware or Reid VanBemmel, or any creative works that I've already publicly revealed.