Author Topic: Hiring dev(s) for a Blockland-inspired game engine  (Read 4069 times)

Phant - would you like to continue discussion in private? We're in a "closed door" phase and trying not to hand out too much.
i'd like to continue the discussion directly once i have a better sense of what the project is about. if you aren't able to answer any of the questions whatsoever i don't see myself (or many others) taking time out of our day to reach out.

if there is any information you're willing to share publicly, please do, because there's not much to go on based on what you shared. it doesn't even have to be specific details or company secrets, even just more screenshots or a better idea of what we're seeing would help

oh boy what was this one?
some years ago multiple forum accounts got compromised and they spammed posts about some knockoff roblox game called bloxcity
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=295948.0

The communities of other, much more impressive block games have petered out fairly quickly. What makes you think yours will be any different?

On a side note, anyone remember Block N Load? I miss that game, but it's super dead now.

if there is any information you're willing to share publicly, please do, because there's not much to go on based on what you shared. it doesn't even have to be specific details or company secrets, even just more screenshots or a better idea of what we're seeing would help
i feel like we have already learned enough of what this "game" wants to be

i love the minions menu open sounds, block fart noises and background music.

Also, just going by whatever that is, then this game seems more Minecraft inspired than Blockland, like, it's just Minecraft creative mode, but with ramps and terrain carving to make said-ramps out of the terrain

I pressed H and this popped up

if you continue anyway you get this which is pretty funny

brown townogous to playing a game by logging in with your online banking account

aw look its babbys first 3d javascript game

lmao yall are tearing this game to shreds