Author Topic: The posse of Kiwifarms tryhard edgelords  (Read 15910 times)

kiwifarms (reddit for soy people)

op is a notorious problem user anyway

omfg thanks for using my lovey photo

If you're gonna keep it do you mind sticking with the theme

omfg thanks for using my lovey photo
If you're gonna keep it do you mind sticking with the theme

everyone related to this drama talks in the most esoteric way that I don't even know who the main character is anymore

everyone related to this drama talks in the most esoteric way that I don't even know who the main character is anymore
it's the autism (i am very clever)

everyone stuck in the manhack arcade

There's isn't much to talk privately about. dude got butthurt because I asked for more proof port was actually a creep. He then started searching for me on Discord so he could have some kind of dumb one up on me.
IIRC there was a huge thread on all of this stuff. Rampant child enthusiasm is Brickadia's brand at this point lol

yeah honestly trying to stir up kiwifarms is ultimately just going to make things worse.
KF doesn't care about the Blockland forums.

speaking from experience as the guy who made that one thread about the kiwifarms thread about this website and promptly got yelled at for it
Maybe I'm just tired as it's early morning but this reads terribly lol

lol mr bones never changed... yikes though

What did I do?

KF doesn't care about the Blockland forums.
dead site couldn't care less or more, it doesn't exist anymore

IIRC there was a huge thread on all of this stuff. Rampant child enthusiasm is Brickadia's brand at this point lol
is that rlly true or are you just taking a stuff on blockland's remake 4no reason. im not in the loop so hence my initial post

just noticed there is a thread about it ill read it l8r

is that rlly true or are you just taking a stuff on blockland's remake 4no reason.
easy targets can be hard to resist