Author Topic: What do you guys use to follow tech?  (Read 1934 times)

i can't believe you're unironically linking to hackernews
I can't believe you can make so many unhelpful posts. Oh wait, yeah I can.

edit: programmers amirite????
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 11:01:17 AM by Soukuw »

I personally use Palabre with Feedly. Feedly free alone doesn't have the features I want, but Palabre works like a interface to Feedly and I can blacklist some keywords for example. From there on, just random sources that I then organize into categories.

I can't believe you can make so many unhelpful posts. Oh wait, yeah I can.

edit: programmers amirite????
hes right though, hackernews is a VC-curated libertarian hellhole where they debate how they can make more startups to give even less rights to workers.

its fine as a news aggregator but the comments are some of the dumbest people ive ever seen in my life, the userbase is almost entirely privileged ivy league 1st year CS undergrads that want to be mark zuckerberg but more evil
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 12:25:23 PM by Aide33 »

hes right though, hackernews is a VC-curated libertarian hellhole where they debate how they can make more startups to give even less rights to workers.

its fine as a news aggregator but the comments are some of the dumbest people ive ever seen in my life, the userbase is almost entirely privileged ivy league 1st year CS undergrads that want to be mark zuckerberg but more evil
This is helpful, thanks. I don't use it very often I've just found a couple interesting links from it.

in this day and age, you don't follow the tech; the tech follows you.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 09:09:36 AM by PhantOS »