Smokey Bear retires, to be replaced by Ember the Fox

Author Topic: Smokey Bear retires, to be replaced by Ember the Fox  (Read 6739 times)

in canada
https://www.revelstokereview.com/news/smokey-bear-heads-for-retirment-as-bc-wildfire-introduces-ember-the-fox/

Pictured: Smokey Bear (Left), retiring after 80 years of service, side by side with the new Ember the Fox Mascot (Right)

Meet Ember the Fox [FireSmart Canada]

Ember is the new mascot for the FireSmart program, and unlike Smokey, her design was conceived, designed, and developed by Canadians.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 08:57:05 PM by Awesomebread² »

this is one of the least raunchy examples out there

Wait smoky was a loving thing in canada as well? What?

And what, why? wtf that suit looks full "I saved my money for two years to buy a custom suit from someone rather than learning to sew myself..."

actually tbh it looks more like I learned to sew myself and this is the first thing I made

this is one of the least raunchy examples out there
Nobody needed to see this stuff bro come on now

Nobody needed to see this stuff bro come on now
she is fully clothed and not even doing anything weird. you should be thanking me

she is fully clothed and not even doing anything weird. you should be thanking me
why should we thank you for not posting the good stuff

why should we thank you for not posting the good stuff

That's arguably a fair point but also,

Why??! Why would they do this, please tell me this a joke. This has to be a joke.

they clearly had an issue with smokey the bear bara fanart not getting attention and decided to appeal to vtuber fox simps instead

he looks like hes being loving arrested

smokey looks like an old man let down by society

from old teddy bear icon to anime furry

looks like some knock-off digimon

smokeys gonna start a fire