Author Topic: Craziest gamemodes?  (Read 4305 times)

I made a gamemode thread before. Now I want the craziest gamemodes.

Gamemodes that take full advantage of blockland nostolgia to create a fever dream.

I think DIXE MIGGIE is probably the top contender but it is pretty actiony. I wanna say cyblock but then im getting into just blockland gamemodes.

Maybe BL turmoil, in a so bad its good kinda way? Intricacy through obscurity?

I think that that one server with that gamemode it was like called "~" or "-" or something and it was pretty much like lsd dream simulator in blockland. There was that other one and I remember it had a windmill in it and a giant dead robot in one of the areas but it actually had a progression. If anyone knows if these gamemodes ever released, please let me know as by far they would be at the top if they were released just because they really were a experience.

Anway, what do yall think, any crazy crap I havent seen?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 10:41:02 PM by soldier101@ »

On a side note, we should make like "haunted ps1 demo disk" kinda thing but for blockland and with the best of blockland gamemodes. That would be cool.

Stargate, disease, imscared, reverie fort wars

there were some pretty good cod zombies servers; crouch racing was kind of wacky

Stargate

Stargate was released? How could I miss this?

also carp, reverie fort wars is nostolgia hit. But I thought the released gamemode had bugs or was never finished or somthin?

Stargate was released? How could I miss this?
Stargate was released almost 7 years ago

DeathRacing in its hay day was a great time, especially when you had a full server of 32 people and people fighting to get into the server. All of the /stereo tracks looping over each other plus the chaos of the projectiles zipping everywhere was a sight to see.

I also think that one game "spleef" was fun, where you'd try to break the bricks underneath your opponent by clicking or by broom. If I recall correctly there was a matching tiles server that was somewhat similar to this 

imscared
Does anyone have any screenshots and or footage of this?

*edit - nevermind I found a brony playing it. Unless this is a different variation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRXUJOFC6dg
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 11:29:03 PM by Tea »

Salvage was pretty fun. I only remember it being hosted like twice but it was very fun and simple.

Destiny RPG was way ahead of its time but it was killed off when terrain was removed.