Forumer of the Year 2022 | GSF Ghost wins!

Poll

Which way should this thread go?

Best Previous FotY Winner
4 (33.3%)
Best Forumer of this year (Standard)
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: December 23, 2022, 10:13:48 PM

Author Topic: Forumer of the Year 2022 | GSF Ghost wins!  (Read 10751 times)

idk who kaje is but kaje

my weapon pack will never live up to Sniper Rifle

idk who kaje is but kaje
you never heard of kaje's castle?

idk who kaje is but kaje
Veteran player and content creator who hasn't been around since since sometime before v21 happened, IIRC

I vote Kaje because he's the OG of Blockland style weapons and vehicles

my weapon pack will never live up to Sniper Rifle
sniper rifle was a little too new for my taste, but when shotgun came out in 08, I think Kaje really came into their own, commercially and artistically.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 02:48:51 PM by Trogtor »

Don't forget Stunt Plane which defined a generation of vehicle add-ons

sniper rifle was a little too new for my taste, but when shotgun came out in 08, I think Kaje really came into their own, commercially and artistically.
Ephialtes made the shotgun

i do like the stunt plane but it feels odd to give my vote for a current year award to someone who is not currently involved in the game/community.

i vote crook

i do like the stunt plane but it feels odd to give my vote for a current year award to someone who is not currently involved in the game/community.

i vote crook
Yeah, it's forumer of the YEAR, as in, the current one. If Kaje was still active, I would definitely would give him the vote. But yeah, I'll vote for Crook.

you never heard of kaje's castle?
oh stuff lmao
OGs know Kaje, anyways
sorry i dont form parasocial relationships with addon creators I don't know dweeb
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 08:25:06 PM by Foxscotch »

If you don’t know who Kaje is your vote shouldn’t even count frankly

Yeah, it's forumer of the YEAR, as in, the current one. If Kaje was still active, I would definitely would give him the vote. But yeah, I'll vote for Crook.
So it'd be between Crook, Hologlaxer, and Gothboy then, but SBG did allow them to be nominated for this year, so i think whoever was nominated is allowed a chance at the title, regardless of when they were last active

So it'd be between Crook, Hologlaxer, and Gothboy then, but SBG did allow them to be nominated for this year, so i think whoever was nominated is allowed a chance at the title, regardless of when they were last active
To be fair, awarding Ghost a posthumous reward seems alright to me. Even if it contradicts what I said. I'm just going by my own logic.