Author Topic: brickadia devs stop grooming challenge [IMPOSSIBLE]  (Read 10417 times)

Frankly, most of this stuff was handled pretty well.

only handled well as soon as they hang from the gallows

Frankly, most of this stuff was handled pretty well.

like a month later when it finally became public

ok I laughed when I heard chris hansen say the words mod support
"what's with the lack of mod support" and "watch my series trublu - brickadia people don't be IN my series just WATCH my series"

yeah that was some good stuff

"what's with the lack of mod support" and "watch my series trublu - brickadia people don't be IN my series just WATCH my series"

yeah that was some good stuff
truly was unexpected but had a good laugh over it myself

like a month later when it finally became public

That is something I'd like Zeblote to comment on.

Throwback to the time Trogtor paid VoiceoverPete to do his 'Attention gamers' speech about Brickadia, he probably even got a better deal out of it than the guy who paid Chris Hansen to a bit about Brickadia, especially since VoiceoverPete didn't sodden the quality of the bit with an advertisement, may as well have had the voice saying "audio jungle" play over it

And yes, i know i'm missing the point of the thread and am not acknowledging the video (i did watch it though), but controversy after controversy after controversy, i'm just so mentally exhausted on this whole situation after trying to hold out hope for this game as a successor to Blockland

I want Brickadia to be good and succeed, but it was already off to a bad start with everything that was brought up in the video, and then there's the whole moderation situation, lack of mod support prior to it's Steam release (early access or otherwise), etc, etc

I'm just so tired of it all and yet i can't escape the discourse anywhere i go

This ☝

we failed time to make brickadia 2

this is now starting to make the rounds on conservative media... its over brickadibros
this instagram video now has more views and likes than any english-speaking brickadia video ever made LOL

hundreds of comments like these too... more than just an isolated incident now folks

I remember reposting that port message 1 year ago and nobody said anything about it

I remember reposting that port message 1 year ago and nobody said anything about it
which one?

i joined a brickadia server after not playing for a while and and one of the first servers i joined i was immediately put into a group separating minors from 18+ year olds because the admins like to "ERP". i dont really know what that means though

i joined a brickadia server after not playing for a while and and one of the first servers i joined i was immediately put into a group separating minors from 18+ year olds because the admins like to "ERP". i dont really know what that means though
do we tell him