Author Topic: Blockland on Roblox's old manual swear filter  (Read 3874 times)

oh man remember his quasi-official fansite called roblox hq? the loving forum on there was like bizarro universe BLF in how equally un-moderated it was lol. whole place went up in flames after a mere 3 years because he finally gave up trying to put out all the fires his underaged stuffhead userbase kept setting. good times.
shedletsky also had his own forum called ironnoob, idk what happened with that one

oh man remember his quasi-official fansite called roblox hq? the loving forum on there was like bizarro universe BLF in how equally un-moderated it was lol. whole place went up in flames after a mere 3 years because he finally gave up trying to put out all the fires his underaged stuffhead userbase kept setting. good times.
I also remember clockwork being banned for years for an unspecified reason, but he made a return some time a few years ago.

Also, did you know Fleskhjerta played Blockland? I met him on some game I can't remember and we became friends, but I remember I stopped seeing him online shortly after