[build] Forestry Trail Project

Author Topic: [build] Forestry Trail Project  (Read 5663 times)

Started out as a mini project for myself about 2 years ago, was just something simple to see if I could still build terrain as I use to.

It turned into an on again and off again type project for a while till I got the idea, why I don't turn this into an actual gamemode. If anyone has joined the wip server you'll know my plans, but I'm not ready to go full public with what I've got in store until I flesh out more of the map..

In the mean time I'd like to share some photos of the starting area players spawn in, cnc is welcome.

I know the photos are huge sorry for the page stretch  :cookieMonster:

Ayee I remember this! Looks really nice, and the camping pack compliments the build quite well!

I remember playing this awhile back. Didnt you say you were gonna make it a left4block map?

Any-who it looks great, best of luck to you on this build.

I remember playing this awhile back. Didnt you say you were gonna make it a left4block map?
Plz... havnt played a zombie server in a long time it hurts me

Not exactly. I think what I'll do is let people have the liberty to do whatever they'd like with the map on their own servers, turning it into a TDM or a zombie map would be hella cool.