Off Topic > Games

Interspace - Space Sandbox Game Project

(1/3) > >>

Unova2:

What is Interspace?Interspace is a 2.5d space themed action platformer game projected centered around survival. Currently it's early in progress, so I am posting a thread about it so that there may be a public outlet for things such as spoilers.
What do you have planned for the future?The plans for the next dev cycle are always available in the last pinned update in the discord, or the game's tumblr devblog.
The most recent updates, spoilers and info are always available in the discord.
Devblog of 2/5/2023 - Engine and Boilerplate

foulprairiedog:
im confused; are you the developer or just a fan?

Unova2:
the developer.

Foxscotch:
I think the name could be better. otherwise looks neat if rather similar to terraria and starbound. but I think starbound was underrated. so maybe that's ok. also one more thing I don't think 2.5d means 2d with layers

Unova2:
🤓you'll see
don't really like comparisons to starbound and this is literally like the first month of development where i've established all the engine stuff; next month's update will literally allow you to go into the foreground and background as a gameplay mechanic which is why it's 2.5d. sort of need to work on vfx to stop the starbound comparisons ig.

forgot to post this with the OP, so here's a track i made for it ig: https://vocaroo.com/17YudLbN32uq

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version