18 (47.4%)
Chicken
10 (26.3%)
Pork
5 (13.2%)
Fish
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Best Meat  (Read 6558 times)

so you're telling me that to you chitin is meat. the aqueous humor inside your eyeball is meat. the limestone exoskeleton of a coral is meat
chitin isn't meat but sometimes mushroom is used as a meat substitute and mushroom is chitin so sometimes chitin is meat. fish eyeball is meat. limestone is stone and bones aren't meat.

glad to see the forums have progressed from heated political debates to intellectual discussions on the word 'meat' and its linguistic nuances

chitin isn't meat but sometimes mushroom is used as a meat substitute and mushroom is chitin so sometimes chitin is meat. fish eyeball is meat. limestone is stone and bones aren't meat.
whaaat theres no way mushrooms are chitin

so in other words you lied to me. you lied and had malice in your heart while doing so

people always lie on the internet. heck, people can only lie on the internet. theres no malice involved.

mushrooms such they taste musty

ya can we have a mushroom option OP

My richard is the best meat boiiii

they said "if it's part of an animal it's meat". coral is an animal, and its exoskeleton is part of it. now would someone with any brains reply to me please

meat is flesh, muscle, tendons, and fat. a fish has this, coral does not. meat comes from an animal with those distinguishing qualities