Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 5773 times)

To make my particular statement more clear I'm not "anti-drug", It's more of a... "none for me, thanks. if i do, i'll probably explode.".

To make my particular statement more clear I'm not "anti-drug", It's more of a... "none for me, thanks. if i do, i'll probably explode.".
Your post's perfectly fine, power to people who don't want to take drugs. I just don't like people who talk stuff about drugs with zero constructive criticism.

Anti drug people never have any substance to their conversation. They just parrot the things other people tell them at face value.
Notice the blanket statement that drugs are bad, notice discussion and education about drugs is apparently bragging.

Or they're like Mr Bones doing cough syrup and then telling everyone else they're the degen.
Did I post about this here? Yes, I did cough syrup 2-3 times 8 years ago and then never touched it again because it's bad.

Most people just vape (waste of money/addictive) or smoke weed (expensive and smells terrible to non-smokers) but isn't immediately harming your body. I'm just referring to drugs beyond these things.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'constructive criticism', are you asking for an explanation as to why drug use is bad for you?

smells bad depending on the strain