how can i recover my BL key

Author Topic: how can i recover my BL key  (Read 4065 times)

hi guys, im trying to log into my OG acct. i used the steam account/forums account link feature on the official blockland website. it said it will just appear in my steam library but it doesnt show up in my library on steam and i still only have the option to purchase it on steam.

i was able to dl the portable version to play offline, but is there any other way to link the two accounts/get access to online play? i want to host a server and have others join

did you happen to already link it with a diff steam account? which link are you using? afaik that key linkage should still work but its also been ages since anyone here has done it so maybe steam’s api has changed slightly to break linking it.

did you happen to already link it with a diff steam account? which link are you using? afaik that key linkage should still work but its also been ages since anyone here has done it so maybe steam’s api has changed slightly to break linking it.
i used the link from the official website here: https://blockland.us/steam-redeemForum.php

logged in to my steam account, put in my forums email, it processed it and said the game would show up in my library. i assumed the method is probably just outdated and doesnt work anymore, but just wanted to see if anyone had any luck with it

Sadly, I dont think there is a way.

yeah you can't do an old school e-mail recovery anymore because Badspot doesn't care anymore either lol

I think the only way is to buy it on steam, then link your old key as a second key. I think you can only have a max of 2 keys on 1 steam account.

It'd be great if Blockland became free to play eventually. I feel like it might help bring some players back who lost their key in the leak and were unable to recover it, but also, and more importantly, bring in some new players

i used the link from the official website here: https://blockland.us/steam-redeemForum.php

logged in to my steam account, put in my forums email, it processed it and said the game would show up in my library. i assumed the method is probably just outdated and doesnt work anymore, but just wanted to see if anyone had any luck with it
i did it a few weeks ago and it worked, so it might not be the issue

It'd be great if Blockland became free to play eventually. I feel like it might help bring some players back who lost their key in the leak and were unable to recover it, but also, and more importantly, bring in some new players
what in god's name makes you think any of this is going to happen

Ahh dont hate on him he a hopeful one...

highly doubt if it does happen, jus sayin it would be great if it did

Ahh dont hate on him he a hopeful one...
see he gets it