happy pride month everybody

Author Topic: happy pride month everybody  (Read 27014 times)

riddle me this Badspot if there are no attractive women in newer games then how does that explain the dozens of researchographic images of Purah ToTK downloaded onto my computer??

So why did Badspot suddenly decide to come back here 2 years (technically almost 3 years) after his last post here just to put Satan's report in particular on blast?

So why did Badspot suddenly decide to come back here 2 years (technically almost 3 years) after his last post here just to put Satan's report in particular on blast?

I am convinced badspot is under the influence of drugds or obsessive urge and him and camel are same person

Badspot

• Administrator
here's YOUR collage, collage 6,

Camel, I've already explained this but I'll try again.  That is a raw image I saved from 4chan that I included as an addition at the end of my article.  I did not create that collage.  I did not verify the contents of the collage beyond a passing glance.  It is bonus content for the reader to examine themselves.  That's why the images are linked with tiny thumbnails and no captions.  Normal people can figure this out from context.

You did not understand what "unfiltered" meant in context.   You did not understand the use of a phrase as a noun in a sentence.  You got confused about who the word "I" was referring to.  There isn't really any point talking to you because you don't know how to read.

na rw orgs are captured by feds to be demagogues, rope isnt coming unless u think thiel and online hyperborea posters will spontaneously rise up when nick instructs it on a livestream. that isnt how political organization works and you will continue to be zogged through the thousand year bugpaste reich. there is markedly less anti-gay/jew/trans/helicopter violence than any other time in history
the way i see his point of "the pendulum is swinging back" is that LGBT is still nowhere near being widely accepted throughout the world, i'd estimate at most 30% of the world's population are at the very least ambivalent about the topic, and less so perfectly happy about the topic
this "pendulum" swung too fast too far, only managing to get some acceptance, and it's being pushed too hard now and we're seeing it "swinging back". see the major rise in mainstream resistance to the movement, bud light is a recent and great example of this, a simple boycott like that caused serious ripples. or all of the anti-trans/gay laws being passed and celebrated. zoomers with their own gigachad superstraight vril waffen tiktok edits.
it's pretty clear that there's enough pushback to make LGBT fall over. whether the day of the rope will be one of violence, or one slowly marched to through politics and methodical persecution, the fact remains that such a day is in sight

Are you ESL or learning disabled?  This is a completely serious question.  You seem to not understand certain types of sentences.
40+ year old man logged on at 3 am for an internet argument

ya'll look at this, these are some crops from badspot's recent lady tables, these are some of the ladies in the uggo tier-

i don't think i need to break out the forgetin golden ratio to prove that these are incredibly safe hot people designs

if you find em ugly admit it, don't pusillanimous individualfoot around now.

they are all ugly wtf are you talking about "safe hot people designs" bruh get your eyes checked

what i got out of this is that the report function actually works
guess so lol

he really is back. 3 posts one day this is something else... Maybe new update will drop
finally getting that hat update woo

why are you here, don't you have more digital black ladies to screencap for another incel collage
well, that's a bit rude to just say out of nowhere

This thread proves that badspot is never gonna close these forums, same reason he posts his handicapped screed on his decrepit personal website that get maybe 16 pageviews every three month
and yet you are one of those 16 page-views evidently because you are the one who brought it up

You did not understand what "unfiltered" meant in context.   You did not understand the use of a phrase as a noun in a sentence.  You got confused about who the word "I" was referring to.  There isn't really any point talking to you because you don't know how to read.
LOL. wow that is hilarious. considering you started the insults camel I'd say this one was well deserved

40+ year old man logged on at 3 am for an internet argument

I saw it yesterday but didnt say anything. Care to share why you changed your pfp?

I saw it yesterday but didnt say anything. Care to share why you changed your pfp?
got bored of having the fat doomer girl for like five years. what, do you miss her?  :cookieMonster:

got bored of having the fat doomer girl for like five years. what, do you miss her?  :cookieMonster:

Idk. But this is something else yknow.

gotta repost this banger

gotta repost this banger

holy stuff I haven't seen this in like a decade this rules

I do (unfortunately) still drink energy drinks, although at least I don't collect the cans anymore lol. hopefully they'll shorten my lifespan
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 09:42:39 AM by Camel »

Ngl a ton of those women just look like normal people, not even ugly imo (prob not worth arguing over since it’s not like I can provide some peer-reviewed study saying they aren’t ugly or anything like that)

They aren’t some 10/10 instagram model looking people either but I think it’s silly for all protagonists to look that way all the time anyway