Author Topic: wagner in open rebellion against russian army  (Read 3114 times)

Putin's god-spirit killed exactly fifty-thousand Wagner mercenaries on that night, all at once. They were so killed killed that nobody even remembers them anymore.
This was my take away from it. I stfu'd and didn't get into it since I've finally learned sometimes it's just not worth it.

He also said there's groups of alpha orcas roaming around attacking super yachts. (which is half true. There are normal orcas randomly attack small sailboats)

but what's happening with the orcas is actually fascinating. it's previously been discovered that orcas not only have distinct languages but are also capable of learning dolphin languages, and it seems that they told the dolphins to start knocking yachts too lmao.

This was my take away from it. I stfu'd and didn't get into it since I've finally learned sometimes it's just not worth it.

He also said there's groups of alpha orcas roaming around attacking super yachts. (which is half true. There are normal orcas randomly attack small sailboats)
The orcas have an ancient blut pact with Evropa and are sending JNGOs into panick because they are attack migrant boats and eating swarthy invaders
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 10:01:33 PM by ssedyrD »