Author Topic: blockland rebuilt  (Read 26775 times)

lmfao didn't badspot say this was impossible?

i guess he was just lazy

lmfao didn't badspot say this was impossible?

i guess he was just lazy
there are screenshots that he provided to the bl archive showing attempts to combine shaders with maps with pretty messy results, i think he just went "forget it this code needs cleanup anyway" and removed maps
btw theres other pretty big features in this. you can hotload addons in-game, etc. this is basically the blockland v22 that we never got until now and its kind of insane
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 03:31:05 PM by Mr Queeba »

OMFG IS THSI REAL!?!?! WWTFFF GUYS ITS HAPPENING ITS REAL YOU HAVE SAVED BLOCKLAND OMG

srsly Ive been doing something similar for a year and a half now and havent been able to get it to work and you guys actually did it you are madman thank you thank you GOOD LORD THANK GOD

Its done. Blockland is safe now. Its over, the nightmare has ended.

Thank you. Thank you really.

I can rest now.

this is pretty damn cool, if the community can help rebuild the game into something better I'm all for it!

also when are u guys gonna ditch bl keys. Im not complaining, just curious. When is blockland technically archivable kenko?

Oh dude this looks sweet, I love the ideas about the bricks moving and fixing the ambient rain

Fascinating. Will there be "monkey fun" with your "girlfriend"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1TdRRWfU7U

I saw this video by complete accident by looking through my youtube subscriptions videos and downloaded the game straight away and played blockland for the first time in about 3-4 years, there were 50+ people on one server last night on the bedroom. So happy

also when are u guys gonna ditch bl keys. Im not complaining, just curious. When is blockland technically archivable kenko?
as long as blockland is commercially available, authentication keys will be required to play.

as long as blockland is commercially available, authentication keys will be required to play.

guys its time to mass report on steam.

Very impressive, I didn't even think anything like this was even possible.

It would be nice if the de-compiled source was made public, though.

It would be nice if the de-compiled source was made public, though.
they have made the source available but they don't allow it to be modified period