Author Topic: I keep opening the forum to see if there's anything new and interesting on here  (Read 42239 times)

i've been with blockland for ~20 years.. since I was 8 years old. the only blocklander i've met in real life is Demitri blid 13066 and that was for 15 minutes as he was passing through my state. i figured it wouldve happened at some point so that was pretty cool

i have lost touch with most everyone i know from blockland other than him and a few others i see in-game occasionally
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 09:34:13 PM by Isjix »

insane how the most important event in my life is directly correlated to playing blockland and posting on the forums. feels so stupid to look back on it like that but its just the truth. i wasn't even a social recluse weirdo, just a dumb kid like anyone else.

the only other positive to take from this place was viewing specimens i didn't want to grow up to be or act at all like, and thank goodness i didn't because some people on this forum were, and are, loving losers.

i didn't really make any friends unlike seemingly a lot of people here almost entirely because i didn't gel with more than like 2 or 3 people. i still remember somebody wanting to buddy up to me and we built terrain together for a big game or something and one day randomly when i turned steam on he messaged me saying he likes to pluck his leg hair and burn it because it smells nice. i think i was 12.

he messaged me saying he likes to pluck his leg hair and burn it because it smells nice. i think i was 12.
i sorta relate to this. i have this periodic urge to pluck out my eyelashes. it relieves some sort of stress/itch and i don't know why

i sorta relate to this. i have this periodic urge to pluck out my eyelashes. it relieves some sort of stress/itch and i don't know why
but do you burn them and then randomly tell someone that you do that