What does username RLCBM stand for?

Author Topic: What does username RLCBM stand for?  (Read 26620 times)

hoogle? that's a throwback name

what discord server does he even vc on lol

I was in a discord with him, as well as a voice chat at the same time however I never got to hear his voice.

From what I've been told by someone who has, is that it's pretty much what you expect. And yes, he will indeed verbally say "It's ten ten pm" as if it's another 10:10pm chat. This person also told me that one time his video camera was on and they got a glimpse of his face.

at this point I go out of my way to verbally harass Rlcbm and ask him why he's bitchless since he keeps asking me about lossless audio, he's an audiophile who will ask me what headphones are better or why I listen to spotify or all sorts of technical audio things. He's got a nickname for me now sadly too but I've told him now that if he ever says "Dill" a puppy is slaughted, yet he still continues. His current kick is veganism apparently as well.

He is truly an anomaly within this community and the other, and what he does with his life outside of it I have no loving idea.

what discord server does he even vc on lol
Queuenard's server for Blockland New Years, the chat is just a sea of his time posting and he'll still occasionally chime in on the VC when it's active to verbally tell people the time

This guy tells the time in Blockland, Brickadia, and whatever Discord servers he may occupy and their voice channels

HOW? How does anyone have that much time in their life to tell other people the time through multiple mediums simultaneously and have the time to do IRL stuff like eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, go outside, etc?

Rare case of RLCBM slipping up

« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 07:39:15 PM by Masterlegodude »

This guy tells the time in Blockland, Brickadia, and whatever Discord servers he may occupy and their voice channels

I think he does that on twitter too

hes also been on vc in my discord a couple times when he spots people are online. his life goal is to tell people the time, and then bother them with questions on the side, it seems

My Steam chats too
He's probably just a fan of you. I mean, you did make the bug mods after all.

love the guy, he's like the most feral autistic person you know but completely benign and wholesome, just wants to hunt you down and tell you about time zones and lossless audio. can't hold a grudge, will never hate, just wants you to know what he knows

the most feral autistic person you know
Real Life Daniel Clock Block Larson Man lol. JK RLCBM is better than that from what I've read.

Also kind of reminds me of Sugar. Does anyone know how they're doing btw?

Real Life Daniel Clock Block Larson Man lol. JK RLCBM is better than that from what I've read.

Also kind of reminds me of Sugar. Does anyone know how they're doing btw?

rlcbm and sugar are both playing blockland

He's been at it for 12 years.

he wont stop calling me a random simp

Poetic? Hidden meaning?