how many variations of this are out there that i'm not aware of

same except im stripping wires
same except im renting and living on ye old taxpayer money

i just finished another pack of newports
Marlboro reds are my preferred smokes lol

i just finished another pack of newports
Marlboro reds are my preferred smokes lol
yall be on tht expensive shiz, much cheaper to roll your own

i just decided it was time for me to quit smoking, especially american spirits.
ya best to quit if you can - not to mention american spirits are some of the grosest overpriced cigs money can buy

yall be on tht expensive shiz, much cheaper to roll your own
ya best to quit if you can - not to mention american spirits are some of the grosest overpriced cigs money can buy
they are absolutely expensive and a good reminder how much money we waste on that stuff.. I've switched to camel blue shorts until I get the full commitment to use these 4mg nicotine gum packs, which I've started to already enjoy more than smoking itself. Been able to quit smoking pot, quit drinking, but yet they say quitting smoking is harder than heroine.

i just decided it was time for me to quit smoking, especially american spirits.
wish my brother could just suddenly do that as well. he's done it before and has admittadly felt so much better after a month. but now he just procrastinates and tries to change the subject whenever it's brought up. whenever he gets a cold that comes with a cough, his lasts a bit longer than mine and coughs so much more harshly. pretty sad

its more just more or less just become a habit when there is nothing to do to just smoke

im just kinda shocked that Drama of all places has relatively calmed down
we all gotta stop letting things give us extreme rage and fight each other over what we think they mean, focus on the cool stuff you love doing and what makes you happy and joyful!!

even if that involves going underground and playing video games for 10 years to talk about how good the graphics are