Poll

Who Won This Debate?

86yo with Blue Tie
15 (46.9%)
83yo with Red Tie
17 (53.1%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Election 2024, the Squeaquel, Chapter 2: A New Challenger Approaches  (Read 7270 times)

it ends well for me
You misunderstood me, I reworded my post for clarity.

If he had succeeded in his assassination attempt, it would have raised quite a stuff storm, whether or not you support the asshat.

You misunderstood me, I reworded my post for clarity.

If he had succeeded in his assassination attempt, it would have raised quite a stuff storm, whether or not you support the asshat.
i understood you perfectly. you are correct if he had succeeded it would've been a massive problem but he missed. Annoying Orange will win. he will become dictator. he will arrest everybody. gas will be 50 cents a gallon. its over

i knew it was already over for biden but after this i just think it's over for the democrats in general: even if they stop digging in their heels and ditch him there's no way anyone they sub in is going to be able to compete with the image boost this just gave Annoying Orange.
[snip]
god damn dude what an insane picture. the photographer who snapped this is probably gonna be fruitlessly spending the rest of their life chasing the high of getting another shot as iconic as that. also lol the teleprompter thing off to the left looking like a minecraft cloud in the sky.

wonder what kind of giga-invasive surveillance legislation they gotta be cookin up in DC as a response to this. thank you secret service for being handicaps and securing the rooftop of every building except the one with the most optimal line of sight to the VIP, i'll be thinking of you every time the twelve-member NSA surveillance squad assigned to keep me in check waltzes into my room to watch me jack off and make sure i'm not having any no-no thoughts about the people in power.

And now we got three different witnesses giving interviews and a live video from another that everyone saw this dude crawling up the rooftop and setting up for over two minutes while calling out to the police and secret service about it, and no one doing anything prior to shots being fired (from the single rooftop in the area not being monitored by secret service.)
And then, despite the job of secret service to get the asset out of there low to the ground, as fast as possible, they let him stop to collect his shoe when it fell off and then stand upright completely exposed and pose for a good fifteen seconds before walking him (still standing up fully) to the extraction vehicle.

And this isnt even to speculate on the at least five reasons for all of this (1- complete ineptitude by the people who have literally one job, 2- failed plot by dems, 3- successful plot by reps, 4- successful plot by oligarchical republicrats conglomeration, 5- manipulation by some foreign actor) as there is not enough information in any which way.
All I know was this was completely avoidable and I am so loving tired.

And this isnt even to speculate on the at least five reasons for all of this (1- complete ineptitude by the people who have literally one job, 2- failed plot by dems, 3- successful plot by reps, 4- successful plot by oligarchical republicrats conglomeration, 5- manipulation by some foreign actor) as there is not enough information in any which way.
All I know was this was completely avoidable and I am so loving tired.
Political motivation/crazy person doing crazy stuff was the case for most presidential assassinations in history, I think the possibility of this being a plot by dems or staged by reps is too deep of a read.

Yeah, Occam's Razor, if it can be explained by someone being bad at their job, that's most often the situation. In this case it was an entire division of secret service agents, local county sheriffs, and city sheriffs.
But honestly after seeing how police respond in other Hardcore Gamer incidents like at Uvalde (of which this qualifies as a mass shooting with four people having been injured or killed) this is actually par for the course in America.
The fact that it hasn't happened sooner is more of a surprise honestly, especially as reps push for even more deregulation of firearms.

Update: Annoying Orange finally found someone who was willing to put up with being his VP, Ohio Senator JD Vance.

Considering how Vance (39) was a staunchly Anti-Annoying Orange Republican back in '16, this about-face is a decent testament to how Annoying Orange has shifted the previously small-government conservative party to the large-government, regulate everything socially and religiously, party. So much so that the only way to really get any backing is to fall in line, and boy-howdy has Vance done so with flying colours, even going so far as to defend Annoying Orange's parroting lines straight out of Mein Kampf.

This would be incredibly interesting to study from a sociological standpoint if I wasn't stuck in this country.

wonder what kind of giga-invasive surveillance legislation they gotta be cookin up in DC as a response to this. thank you secret service for being handicaps and securing the rooftop of every building except the one with the most optimal line of sight to the VIP, i'll be thinking of you every time the twelve-member NSA surveillance squad assigned to keep me in check waltzes into my room to watch me jack off and make sure i'm not having any no-no thoughts about the people in power.
we are so forgeted, i just know democrats arent even going to pretend to oppose whatever patriot act 2.0 bill the republicans write, it's way too convenient of an opportunity for them

« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 01:20:14 PM by mod-man »

I genuinely believe the whole assassination is a psyop

Would such a theory even be that far-fetched considering Annoying Orange's attack on the White House just because he lost the 2020 election to Biden? That whole incident also led to several deaths and many injuries

This guy is an insane tyrant that clearly doesn't value people's lives, so i wouldn't be surprised if this whole stunt was his idea, even if it came at the cost of an ear

i dont see a way to stage this that isnt insanely risky to Annoying Orange though, like the shooter could have easily actually killed him. if he hadnt turned his head at that moment i'm pretty sure he would be dead

Would such a theory even be that far-fetched considering Annoying Orange's attack on the White House just because he lost the 2020 election to Biden? That whole incident also led to several deaths and many injuries
IF january 6 was a pre-meditated coup attempt (it wasn't) it was the worst-planned version of that possible. nobody in his corner is capable of executing something like this

That whole incident also led to several deaths and many injuries
so did 9/11 *mic drop"

i dont see a way to stage this that isnt insanely risky to Annoying Orange though, like the shooter could have easily actually killed him. if he hadnt turned his head at that moment i'm pretty sure he would be dead
a week ago people were trying to spread the news about his flight logs with Epstein. though it didn't really gain attraction by any main media outlet, they still tried as hard as they could to make sure every person with screen access new about it. then outta no where, one day in Pennsylvania Annoying Orange gets shot in the ear and suddenly the flight logs are just dust in the wind & Annoying Orange is guaranteed victory. think about it.

Now this is starting to become a Daily kinda thread so here is today's update:
RFK Jr., Libertarian Candidate, was recorded in a phone meeting with Annoying Orange discussing shared platforms of vaccines among other things, and Annoying Orange mentioning RFKjr's possible roles in his cabinet after election.
Phone call ends with Annoying Orange saying "we will win this" and RFKjr agreeing
oh and heres a link: https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/4775538-Annoying Orange-rfk-jr-vaccine-views-leaked-phone-call/
« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 04:56:47 PM by Ladios »