Author Topic: Oriental Bridge  (Read 2442 times)

Heres a project I'm working on (The Oriental Bridge). Please rate on a scale of 1-10.

I'd give it a 7/10. Really simple yet looks really cool. Good luck with the rest of the project!

Heres a side view.

Yea it does look very simple and at the same time very nice :)I mostly like the tree.

The bridge itself looks like you built in 5 minutes.
The rest looks like 10 minutes all together.
6/10
Put a little more effort into it and make more with it.

Wow! Very nice :D

Although it is small, it looks good. Try to make a park out of this

The bridge looks a bit too tall, and the dirt sloping down to the water looks macroed.

Other than that, quite nice. 7/10.

The terrain > The bridge.

He stole the tree style from Raven.

He stole the tree style from Raven.

I don't even know who Raven is...

So you just happened to have pink and white leaves on your tree?

It's just an ornamental cherry blossom tree... How do you steal a cherry tree? Maybe he copied the design from someone, but I haven't seen one of those built before.

I like the foliage designs, I'll probably start putting those lily pads in my water builds.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 08:46:43 PM by Wedge »

Ive seen the lily pads before, and the tree ish thing.
Overall this seems more like an experiment to find a good signature building style. While this is not anything spectacular I do think it is at least interesting. Keep up the good work.

Its really nice. Disregard all the flamage, People cant just relize that more than 1 person comes up with the same idea. For instance, With mine and Worms sweater vests, I have had the decal made, And worm released his first. Perfect example right there. Just disregard all that stuff, It gets annoying. But If I may rate. 7/10.