Author Topic: Solution for Patsy  (Read 3075 times)

Hi Badspot,
just wanted to suggest a simple solution that would also scare of other people like Patsy.

Get his IP and note the date and time,
if he lives in USA, he can be sued quite easily.

With pictures like that he is doing real damage, espeacialy taking into account that there are quite much young people in this board.

He broke the law, fight back with the law.

And if this doesn't work, just give away his IP adress to some underground chats, they will know what to do, and I'm sure the serious ones are willing to make his life miserable.

I don't know if you realize that,
but this is something I really mean serious.

It already work many times in germany in other communitys, so why shouldn't it work here?

It's the only really effective way,

your handicapped and i really mean serious
What you "mean" isn't my problem, I don't have any respect for the likes of you anyways.
I mean, I don't really think that you could explain why you are doing this.

If you need help, just tell me, you don't need to write those posts in here.

And I really am willing to help you, just cause I want to understand why you are doing this.

Hi Badspot,
just wanted to suggest a simple solution that would also scare of other people like Patsy.

With pictures like that he is doing real damage, espeacialy taking into account that there are quite much young people in this board.

And if this doesn't work, just give away his IP adress to some underground chats, they will know what to do, and I'm sure the serious ones are willing to make his life miserable.
/sign
But seriously, who could possibly respect storeclerk now?

Hi Badspot,

/sign
But seriously, who could possibly respect storeclerk now?
Storeclerk? Was he also one of this kind?

I am definitely starting to hate Store now
I wish badspot would get moderators to take care of the forums while he is away, it would be a solution to all these problems.
Zero, He is probably Store.

Badspot will probably only ban him and take it no further.

Patsy this isn't funny, please just get out theres like 9 year olds on these forums.

Patsy this isn't funny, please just get out theres like 9 year olds on these forums.
This is a 13+ forum, why are 9-year-olds on here. Also, this is an educational experience.

This is a 13+ forum, why are 9-year-olds on here. Also, this is an educational experience.
Its a goddamn LEGO game.

Its a goddamn LEGO game.
He probably isn't 9

Badspot will probably only ban him and take it no further.
I hope he takes it further, as banning doesn't mean anything in the current state of the internet.

---------------
The idea with the moderators is a nice idea, and something that is really needed.
But that is up to Badspot.