Author Topic: Okay, I now hate 'Robloxians'  (Read 3371 times)

One came onto my YouTube channel and said:

"if u like blockland ur a stuff filled handicap"

His name is jimskiv.

Isn't that like stereotyping? :O

I would make a remark about how none of them know what stereotyping means but then I would be stereotyping now wouldn't I.

By them, do you mean Robloxians?

When will people learn that barely anyone outside of the communities actually care for Blockland and Roblox. Really, I'm getting sick of hearing about 10 year old kids with too much caffeine in their systems doing "war" between two games that are not even goddamn war games. Everyone involved in this "war" should grow up and realize that no one cares. All that i see from these events are little kids scraping over what they think it best, but really just humiliating them selves. I know that its mainly people from Roblox that are causing problems but even the ones fighting for Blockland should shut up and grow up.

(If anyone wants to pass this message on to the Roblox forum, go ahead. But it will probably get deleted or the 10 year old idiots causing the problem won't get the fact into their heads)

I'm not involved in the 'war'. I just don't like their community, now.

I am working on a youtube video comparing the two games and see which is the best. And because the cigarettebloxians use youtube alot to say hate about blockland, Let's see how they would respond at the truth..
Also, I dont have a problem with their game, it is just their community.

I have a slight problem with their greedy developers. Apart from the fact that the game sucks, the community is okay, much better than this one actually (To newbs) as long as you don't tell them you enjoy Blockland.

Same because there graphics rock but the players are worser then StoreClerk and
not much people who speak right

I'm okay about the game (and its still in alpha) but the community is just a bunch of seven year olds who think there gods of the internet >:/

I'm beginning to hate on Roblox too.

"No advertisement of outside services" my foot, they just don't want us talking about how Blockland is doing nothing wrong

Same because there graphics rock but the players are worser then StoreClerk and
not much people who speak right

Worse than Store? What did Store ever do to you?

Spammed the forums with goatse(sp?) at least 2 times.

Some Robloxians are actuall intelligent and nice. Hard to believe, ain't it?