Author Topic: Jenny MK 2  (Read 5707 times)

lol errr

the word pen0r should be banned from the internets

I sence jalousy, also bisjac could it be I keep not finishing becuse I don't necessecaly show you the finish? Could it be becouse I sometimes get a better idea, new way of building, greater idea of style or simply becouse I didn't like the build? I've killed god knows how many builds in the past becouse I didn't consider them on my "level". I keep setting higer standards for myself so I can grain skill over a longer term rather then a sudden jump. Its also a "mark" of me, its my way of building, or rather its become my way of building.

If you learned YOUR way of building and stopped bashing people who found there style, made fun of them becouse there skills are "inferior" or not to your taste then the world would be a much better place. But since you are unable to do so, I will consider you a ignorant moron with no sence or grasp of relality at all. Now please, etiher shut up and stop spamming my tread or come up with something usefull to me, becouse all this bullice cream really carry's it no-where.

There, I even fixed some of the pandain spelling mistakes.

@Rat Lord, fine i'll make you a big p0rner if you stfu mkay?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 09:23:55 PM by The Unknown »

::Facepalm::

Why must you grave dig these topics... That is beyond handicapped.

lul@WIP that never finished

Well he bought retail...

Don't necropost please :D

necroposting - reviving old topics that are more then a month or two old.